Re: Cygwin, Python Anaconda 32-bit, Google Cloud SDK: Issues with Python functionality inside of Cygwi

On 03/02/15 03:43, mjmv wrote:
When I went to install Cygwin, I did not see an option for Python 2.7, which is what the GC SDK requires (more specifically, 2.7 32-bit).

32-bit Cygwin has python 2.7.8, which should work with Google Cloud SDK. You can select this by searching for 'python' on the package selection page of the Cygwin installer - or you can find it by expanding the 'Python' group on the same page.

According to the Google Cloud SDK docs [1], you will also require openssh and curl.

Hope this helps,

Dave.

[1] - https://cloud.google.com/sdk/ - See 'Alternative methods' tab.