Re: Cygwin/X XDMCP Issue

On 22/01/2015 07:46, Maarten Hoes wrote:
Well I changed from GDM to KDM, and now everything is working as
expected. Just one last question: are there any known issues with XDMCP
and Gnome GDM ? Or is that combination supposed to just work ?

Yes, XDMCP is supposed to work with GDM.

No, there are no known issues, but we don't know about issues until someone reports them. :)

If you can provide the details of the linux distribution and release you are using on your remote host, I can see if I can try to reproduce the problem.

--
Jon TURNEY
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer