This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: fontconfig-2.11.1-1
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 21:45:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: fontconfig-2.11.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 536CEF22 dot 2000201 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On 5/9/2014 11:07 AM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
The following packages have been updated for the Cygwin distribution:
Fontconfig is a library designed to provide system-wide font
configuration, customization and application access.
This is an update to the latest upstream release. The Windows font
directory has been removed from the default fonts path due to issues
caused by stale caches; a separate package to add it to the path, as
well as keep the cache current automatically, should be available soon.
You also removed /usr/share/ghostscript/fonts,
/usr/share/texmf-dist/fonts/type1. Was that intentional?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html