Re: xterm crashing when trying to access Ctrl-<mouse click> menu items

Thanks for the reply, Jon!  I'm happy you were able to reproduce the
issue - I assumed I had screwed something up in my environment. :)

Your attempted fix with rebase worked perfectly - all of my menus are
now working correctly.  If you'd like me to do any additional testing
in the future, don't hesitate to ask.

--
Nem W Schlecht                   nem@emptec.com
Empyreal Technologies    http://www.emptec.com/