This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix command line arguments for multiple monitors
- From: Jörg Mensmann <joerg_ml at bitplanet dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 22:09:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix command line arguments for multiple monitors
- /m: 46/d:7312
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F8D3FBE.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Jon TURNEY wrote:
> I'll include this in the next X server build.
> I don't observe this behaviour on my test machine, EnumDisplayMonitor()
> returns TRUE, so I'd be interested to know what version of Windows you are using.
The problem appeared on a Windows 7 machine with two monitors connected.
I will run some additional tests to find out what exactly makes the
function return FALSE in this case.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html