This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
startx with different displays
- From: Marc Girod <marc dot girod at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:48:25 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: startx with different displays
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
I have intermittent problems to start XWin.
My client would wait for an accessible server.
In recent times, when this happens with :0, I try to use :1 instead, which
Today, the two processes interferred.
I was waiting on :0, and as I started a sttrax session on :1, both clients
rose up, both reporting DISPLAY=:1!
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/startx-with-different-displays-tp33702991p33702991.html
Sent from the cygwin-xfree mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html