This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: FW: RE: Cut and Paste between X and WindowsXP sometimes fails
- From: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Bennett dot Tony at con-way dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 12:43:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: FW: RE: Cut and Paste between X and WindowsXP sometimes fails
- References: <9E085D377965634187A85638358AE611019DFABBFC@DCXPRCL017.cnf.prod.cnf.com> <4F3BC068.email@example.com> <9E085D377965634187A85638358AE611019E094E1B@DCXPRCL017.cnf.prod.cnf.com> <4F3FCF3C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <9E085D377965634187A85638358AE61101A117CA9A@DCXPRCL017.cnf.prod.cnf.com> <9E085D377965634187A85638358AE61101BCEE1050@DCXPRCL017.cnf.prod.cnf.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On 09/04/2012 16:53, Bennett, Tony wrote:
> The fix continues to work well...
> ...will this fix be integrated into X soon...???
Thanks for testing.
Unfortunately, this fix seems to break other clipboard uses (In my testing,
copying from a native Firefox to cygwin X emacs didn't work anymore), so I
need to find the time to look at it some more before I can include it.
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html