This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Glyph substitution
- From: Linda Walsh <cygwin at tlinx dot org>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 22:21:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: Glyph substitution
- References: <N1B-eVNWpTdRoX@Safe-mail.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Glyph substitution doesn't works on cygwin using fontconfig, xft.
Missing glyphs won't get replaced from ones existing in other fonts.
Couldn't figure out why.
Freshly installed cygwin.
Anyone can report, that it should work?
What would make you think it should work?
I.e. where are you reading that it should work?
Sounds neat...if it did...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html