This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Problems with emacs built with gsettings support
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 17:34:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problems with emacs built with gsettings support
- References: <4F7F427C.email@example.com> <4F80BB85.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On 4/7/2012 6:11 PM, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
Il 06/04/2012 21.22, Angelo Graziosi ha scritto:
Any way I will try to follow your recipe to reproduce the problem, but I
am sure it is still there..
No, it isn't!
I have run Emacs for more than 14 hours and I haven't see any problem. I
have done that strictly following your recipe...
I can confirm that it seems to work fine on Windows XP. But I have two
Windows 7 computers on which it still consistently fails. I'm searching
for BLODA, but in the meantime, it would be helpful if someone else
could test it on Windows 7. I'd like to know if it's a general problem
on Windows 7 or something specific to my systems. The recipe is in
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html