This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Problems with emacs built with gsettings support [was: Problems with emacs built against gtk3]
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 07:18:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problems with emacs built with gsettings support [was: Problems with emacs built against gtk3]
- References: <4F7F427C.email@example.com> <4F80BB85.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On 4/7/2012 6:11 PM, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
Il 06/04/2012 21.22, Angelo Graziosi ha scritto:
Any way I will try to follow your recipe to reproduce the problem, but I
am sure it is still there..
No, it isn't!
I have run Emacs for more than 14 hours and I haven't see any problem. I
have done that strictly following your recipe...
That's great news. Thank you very much for testing. Now I just have to
figure out why it doesn't work on my system. Would you mind sending me
your cygcheck output off-list so I can see how my setup differs from
yours? I wonder if I need some GNOME-related package. Or it could be
BLODA. What anti-virus software do you use (if any)?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html