This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Problems with emacs built with gsettings support [was: Problems with emacs built against gtk3]
- From: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot graziosi at alice dot it>
- To: xCygwin <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 00:11:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problems with emacs built with gsettings support [was: Problems with emacs built against gtk3]
- References: <4F7F427C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Il 06/04/2012 21.22, Angelo Graziosi ha scritto:
Any way I will try to follow your recipe to reproduce the problem, but I
am sure it is still there..
No, it isn't!
I have run Emacs for more than 14 hours and I haven't see any problem. I
have done that strictly following your recipe...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html