Re: Problems with emacs built against gtk3

On 2012-04-03 20:52, Ken Brown wrote:
There's no problem when emacs is built with gtk2. There's also no
problem with gtk3, provided I set GSETTINGS_BACKEND=memory.

I regularly run the entire GNOME desktop for hours (if not days) on end, so I really don't think that this is a bug in dconf or gvfs.

I'll probably just have to stick with gtk2 for the next emacs release.

That's fine; gtk2 isn't going anywhere for a while.

Yaakov