This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Problems with emacs built against gtk3
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 17:30:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: Problems with emacs built against gtk3
- References: <4ED03512.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4ED0EC50.email@example.com> <1322625099.6420.9.camel@YAAKOV04> <4ED6390C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4ED807FA.email@example.com> <1322822150.6352.13.camel@YAAKOV04> <4ED8CC12.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1323043980.1644.6.camel@YAAKOV04> <4F7B6794.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On 2012-04-03 16:11, Ken Brown wrote:
Now that gvfs is available, I've built the latest emacs-24 pretest
against gtk3 and removed the GSETTINGS_BACKEND=memory setting, but I
still have the same problem. If I start emacs and then just walk away
from it, after a while it will die with a segfault. (It may take an hour
or more before this happens.)
And with gtk2?
I've got a backtrace (attached), but it may not be useful because of
I don't see anything in the backtrace which indicates that this is
gtk3-related; I would guess it is a bug in either cygwin or emacs.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html