Re: Problems with emacs built against gtk3

On 2012-04-03 16:11, Ken Brown wrote:
Now that gvfs is available, I've built the latest emacs-24 pretest
against gtk3 and removed the GSETTINGS_BACKEND=memory setting, but I
still have the same problem. If I start emacs and then just walk away
from it, after a while it will die with a segfault. (It may take an hour
or more before this happens.)

And with gtk2?

I've got a backtrace (attached), but it may not be useful because of
optimization.

I don't see anything in the backtrace which indicates that this is gtk3-related; I would guess it is a bug in either cygwin or emacs.

Yaakov