This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
RE: Re: X on win 7
- From: Daniel Bienstock <dano at columbia dot edu>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 22:01:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: RE: Re: X on win 7
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Turned off WinDefend, but problem continues.
The Windows Task Manager shows a huge list of services running, like
"Application Experience", which could be interfering. But I have no idea
which are safe to turn off. I can send in a jpeg with that list, if that
was helpful (and if the site accepts jpge attachments)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html