This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Re: X on win 7
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 20:38:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: Re: X on win 7
- References: <alpine.GSO.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 2011-07-07 at 21:13 -0400, Daniel Bienstock wrote:
> On 7/7/2011 10:24 AM, Daniel Bienstock wrote:
> | Sounds like a case of BLODA to me.
> | <http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.using.html#faq.using.bloda>
> I looked at the BLODA list, and I don't believe I have any of *those*
> programs running on my machine. Is there a way I can identify the
> culprit? Thanks in advance.
Windows Defender, a default component of Win7, is BLODA, so I'd start by
permanently disabling the WinDefend service. (We should probably note
that in BLODA itself.)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html