This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Re: 1.5.25-15: 100% CPU under xdmcp and Gnome
- From: Quinn Jones <quinn_jones at pobox dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 20:08:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: Re: 1.5.25-15: 100% CPU under xdmcp and Gnome
- References: <4AE775C1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Larry Hall (Cygwin X) wrote:
> Any interest in trying Cygwin 1.7 <http://cygwin.com/#beta-test>? I
> don't know if
> it would help but it has a newer X and friends and is actively maintained.
One day in and it seems to be helping - no problems to report so far and
the original problem has gone away with 1.7. Thanks for the suggestion.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html