This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
[1.7] run does not work well
- From: Florent Fievez <mailing at fievel dot be>
- To: Cygwin-xfree List <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:28:44 +0100
- Subject: [1.7] run does not work well
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
I installed cygwin 1.7 and I have problem to use run utility. I have a
windows shell script for launching rxvt with option depending on hosts
if defined CYGWIN_ROOT goto :OK
SET RUN=%CYGWIN_ROOT%\bin\run -p /usr/bin
%RUN% %CYGWIN_ROOT%\bin\bash /usr/local/bin/rxvtwin.sh %*
If I set RUN to nothing and so run :
bash /usr/local/bin/rxvtwin.sh %*
I have my rxvt windows with my console, that's the good behaviour.
But if I use "run" utility, no windows appears but a process rxvt is
created. I think run hide the console window but also the rxvt window.
I'm open to show you anything you want if you can help me.
Thanks in advance,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html