This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
(strange) problem with xdotool
- From: Ariel Burbaickij <ariel dot burbaickij at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 18:45:28 +0200
- Subject: (strange) problem with xdotool
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
I have compiled, after some modifications to Makefile, xdotool to
work in cygwin environment
but I get following on attewmot to activate window (window in question
is xedit and I run in rootless, i.e. without any particular window
xdotool windowactiviate 16777265
Your windowmanager claims not to support _NET_ACTIVE_WINDOW, so the
attempt to activate the window was aborted.
xdo_window_activate reported an error
Any clues about why _NET_ACTIVE_WINDOW is not supported and whatr one
should do about it?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html