This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Scripting xterm and binding menu items
- From: phiroc at free dot fr
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:32:18 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Scripting xterm and binding menu items
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
can xterm be scripted, in particular the menus?
I would like to associate a key bind to the "Clear Saved Lines" menu item. How can I do that?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html