This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Help with xfce4 on Cygwin/X
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-ports-general at lists dot sourceforge dot net
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 18:15:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: Help with xfce4 on Cygwin/X
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-ports-general at lists dot sourceforge dot net
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On 05/10/2009 12:07, Will Lucas wrote:
I posted to this list on Sept 23 with the subject header "Help with
xfce4 on Cygwin/X" and received no response whatsoever.
Needless to say most of the issues I was having were resolved through
trial and error.
Questions about Cygwin Ports packages should be directed to the
cygwin-ports-general list; they are not supported here. Redirecting
What about a browser? Is there a pending cygport of Midori coming.
Ports provides several modern GUI browsers: arora (Qt4), epiphany,
konqueror, midori, rekonq.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html