This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: fc-list does not list windows system fonts under cygwin
- From: Steven Woody <narkewoody at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 08:17:00 +0800
- Subject: Re: fc-list does not list windows system fonts under cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4AC4E904.email@example.com> <4AC4FF81.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 3:14 AM, Jon TURNEY <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 01/10/2009 18:38, Ken Brown wrote:
>> On 10/1/2009 10:49 AM, Steven Woody wrote:
>>> I am using tex-live under a cygwin system. I found the 'fc-list'
>>> command can not list fonts in system font directory
>>> 'c:\windows\fonts'. I remembered it can do this before I reinstalled
>>> my whole system). What's wrong with it?
> It's not working!
> I think this only recently started working in some limited circumstances
> (See http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2009-09/msg00010.html), and there
> isn't enough version information in OP to determine if it should work or not
I don't get the point. Anyway, fc-list should list fonts in
c:\windows\fonts in default, is it true or false? My problem is just
that it does not do it. My fc-list is 2.6.0 and I don't know how to
check cygwin's version, but it was installed recently.
Life is the only flaw in an otherwise perfect nonexistence
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html