This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
RE: xauth data + X connection to localhost:10.0 broken problem
- From: "Mike Ayers" <mike_ayers at tvworks dot com>
- To: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:02:55 -0700
- Subject: RE: xauth data + X connection to localhost:10.0 broken problem
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
> From: email@example.com [mailto:cygwin-xfree-
> firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Florent Fievez
> Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 12:27 AM
> 2009/9/30 diego menezes <email@example.com>:
> > was installed I guess. So, how can get in here? Also, I believe the
> > "XAuthLocation /usr/bin/xauth" is actually "XAuthLocation
> > /usr/bin/xauth.exe" sice xauth is an executable. Instead I have a
> file named
> > "xauth_switch_to_sun-des-1".
> You can create the ~/.ssh/config file by yoursef and just put in the 2
> line above.
I think it needs to have 744 permissions or better.
So this would be, say:
...where XAuthLocation points to the local xauth? Do I need to have a matching declaration on the target? I've tried this several ways with no success so far. Any help appreciated.