This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
RE: Cut & Paste problem between X windows
- From: Gery Herbozo Jimenez <gamejihou at hotmail dot com>
- To: <stv_t at btinternet dot com>, <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:56:26 +0000
- Subject: RE: Cut & Paste problem between X windows
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
I had the same problem time ago. What I normally do is just highlighting a text (withouth clicking!) and then click the middle button of the mouse in the xterm (and rxvt) whrere you have to paste it. If you don't have it, try to find one with that button! However, in the bash term is different, you have to change the properties and put "quick mode", then highlight a text, press return and paste with the right button (this last directions just work under the bash term!).
Hope this helps,
Descárgate Internet Explorer 8 ¡Y gana gratis viajes con Spanair!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html