This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
RE: XDMCP pauses/delays
- From: "Ruth Ivimey-Cook" <Ruth dot Ivimey-Cook at ivimey dot org>
- To: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 23:45:16 -0000
- Subject: RE: XDMCP pauses/delays
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
> Are there any updates on this bug? I'm getting hit by this now. I'm not
> sure why I'm just now seeing it (I've used Cygwin/X for years), but I
> have the problem on two different machines.
> If I just start XWin without XDMCP and just launch applications from a
> telnet session to remote host, I don't see the problem.
I found that reverting to the previous build (possible, though irritatingly
difficult, using the setup tool) solves the problems.
I'm hoping that cygwin/xorg 7 might solve the problem whenever it appears.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html