This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: xterm can't display on second monitor
- From: "Cary Jamison" <Cary_Jamison at Symantec dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 10:31:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: xterm can't display on second monitor
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <000601c6fd5c$bfaf67c0$0300a8c0@sagenaut>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
David Sagenaut wrote:
> Hi Cary, thanks for your reply. I did put -multiplemonitors options
> when start xwin.exe, but it still doesn't work. I am wandering what
> else I need to config in order to make it work.
Sorry, I don't have any suggestions beyond that. What you described sounded
like you were missing -multiplemonitors.
BTW - I didn't realize at first that I was responding to multiple lists with
my previous reply. This thread belongs only in the cygwin-x list.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html