This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: ImageMagick 6.0.4 no longer executes with package xorg-x11-bin-dlls 220.127.116.111-1
- From: Jason <jasonkaruza at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 21:11:32 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: ImageMagick 6.0.4 no longer executes with package xorg-x11-bin-dlls 18.104.22.1681-1
- References: <44BB8A1E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
> I also discovered that this DLL itself relies on another missing DLL:
> /usr/X11R6/bin/cygdps-1.dll which I found in the same package.
> I've fixed the problem for myself by grabbing these DLLs from the
> previous version of this package (xorg-x11-bin-dlls-22.214.171.124) and
> hand-installing them by copying them into the relevant directory.
> Fortunately they are still compatible with the other DLLs they depend on.
I am trying to find the DLLs. Can you link me to them through my email? I did
a good amount of googling without finding an actual link to the downloads
(including on cygwin's site itself).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html