Re: How to start Unison for GUI?

siegfried wrote:
The man page for Unison says there is a GUI. I cannot find such a GUI in my
list of GUI programs in my menu for Cygwin-X. Is there something wrong with
my installation?

The Unison GUI has not been ported to Cygwin. Try the Windows GUI that's downloadable directly from Unison's site (and which won't understand Cygwin paths), or use Unison's command-line interface.