Re: Want More?

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 03:53:01PM -0400, Michael Yanowitz wrote:
>Doesn't anyone moderate this list.
>This is a Cygwin list. It is not a spammers list.
>Most people on list list are not interested in your crap advertising.
>We already have legitimate degrees. We don't need or want to
>see your junk. Go advertise somewhere else. PLEASE

This list is not moderated but it is tracked and subjected to spam
blocking.  No spam blocking is 100% effective but when something comes
through it is dealt with fairly quickly.

There is absolutely no reason to DUPLICATE the spammers message and vent
your public dissatisfaction here.  Please restrain yourself in the future.
--
Christopher Faylor			spammer? ->	aaaspam@sourceware.org
Cygwin Co-Project Leader				aaaspam@duffek.com