This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: setxkbd dvorak still break Java programs on Solaris.
- From: Alexander Gottwald <alexander dot gottwald at s1999 dot tu-chemnitz dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:47:40 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: setxkbd dvorak still break Java programs on Solaris.
- References: <41FA788B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, Alexey N. Solofnenko wrote:
> Any news with Dvorak keyboard problem on Solaris? When I execute
> "setxkbd dvorak" on Cygwin window or when Dvorak keyboard is default all
> control characters (cursor, bs) stop working in Java applications.
Maybe it has something todo with NumLock? Make sure it is switched off.
http://www.gotti.org ICQ: 126018723