This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: New mouse...
- From: Alexander Gottwald <alexander dot gottwald at s1999 dot tu-chemnitz dot de>
- To: John Morrison <john at morrison dot mine dot nu>
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:24:50 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: New mouse...
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, John Morrison wrote:
> The mouse is a Microsoft (I know, but I won it!) Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0
> It's the one with the side-ways scrolling functionality which I think is
> what is messing up the paste. xev outputs...
> Click the scroll: Is two button 1's
I guess this is a driver problem. Most likely it is configured to produce a
double click instead of a middle button press.
BTW: I've cc'ed the mailing list so it will end up in the public archives.
http://www.gotti.org ICQ: 126018723