This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
RE: Could not init font path element
- From: Matt Pregent <pregent at shaw dot ca>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:29:27 -0800
- Subject: RE: Could not init font path element
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
I've specified parameters already and it doesn't work.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]
On Behalf Of Alexander Gottwald
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 10:56 AM
Subject: RE: Could not init font path element
On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Matt Pregent wrote:
> I've installed the CID fonts, well I think I did it right anyway, but
> it still gives me that grayish logon screen and I get no login screen at
Cygwin/X by itself does not provide a login screen. For remote use (login to
a unix machine) you'll have to supply special parameters.
please check the Cygwin/X userguide. It describes in detail how to use
http://www.gotti.org ICQ: 126018723