From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com]
On Behalf Of Alexander Gottwald
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 9:39 AM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Could not init font path element

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Matt Pregent wrote:

> How do I fix this error?
> Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/CID/,
> removing from list!

Install CID fonts. Uless you really need them, this is not an error at all
but just a warning. No one uses CID fonts but the entry is still in the
upstream xserver sources. Don't worry about it.

> winPointerWarpCursor - Discarding first warp: 509 353

This one is just a notice that the xserver did not warp the pointer to the
center of the screen. It is not required and is considered bad bahviour if
the xserver forces the pointer to the center of the screen on startup.

bye
	ago
--
 Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de