This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Could not init font path element
- From: Alexander Gottwald <alexander dot gottwald at s1999 dot tu-chemnitz dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 18:38:43 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: Could not init font path element
- References: <0IAO00K9ZG3IQD@l-daemon>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Matt Pregent wrote:
> How do I fix this error?
> Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/CID/, removing
> from list!
Install CID fonts. Uless you really need them, this is not an error at
all but just a warning. No one uses CID fonts but the entry is still in
the upstream xserver sources. Don't worry about it.
> winPointerWarpCursor - Discarding first warp: 509 353
This one is just a notice that the xserver did not warp the pointer to the
center of the screen. It is not required and is considered bad bahviour if
the xserver forces the pointer to the center of the screen on startup.
http://www.gotti.org ICQ: 126018723