This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
RE: Cygwin X with kde on Windows XP
- From: "Lino Miguel Martins Tinoco" <lino-m-tinoco at telecom dot pt>
- To: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:45:21 -0000
- Subject: RE: Cygwin X with kde on Windows XP
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
> I'm having trouble getting CygwinX with kde3 to run on my Windows XP
> with SP2 installed. Everything works find until you see the second to
> last icon on the KDE startup banner. It will say 'launching window
> manager' and then never come back from that?
> Any XP specific advice?
> Thanks in advance for your assistance.
I had the same problem. For me, rebaseall worked just fine.