This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Cygwin X with kde on Windows XP
- From: dougp59 at christian dot net
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:12:40 -0800
- Subject: Cygwin X with kde on Windows XP
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: dougp59 at christian dot net
I'm having trouble getting CygwinX with kde3 to run on my Windows XP with SP2 installed. Everything works find until you see the second to last icon on the KDE startup banner. It will say 'launching window manager' and then never come back from that?
Any XP specific advice?
Thanks in advance for your assistance.