This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
right click paste in rxvt
- From: Akash Jauhar <ajauhar at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:38:46 -0800
- Subject: right click paste in rxvt
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: Akash Jauhar <ajauhar at gmail dot com>
i have a question for which i have been trying to find an answer for a
I normally use a windows machine but sometimes need the power of unix
and hence have installed cygwin on my machine. when i connect to any
linux machine using putty i can usually select a word by highlighting
it with a left mouse click and paste it using the right mouse click.
how can one achieve the same in xterm on cygwin.
More specifically i want to modify xterm so that i can select and copy
with left mouse click and paste by clicking the right mouse button
instead of middle mouse button
any pointers how to do that