This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Xlib: unexpected async reply
- From: Alexander Gottwald <alexander dot gottwald at s1999 dot tu-chemnitz dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:38:55 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: Xlib: unexpected async reply
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Mordechay Ochayon wrote:
> When I try to run Xterm , I'm getting this error message :
> Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x61)!
> X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal
> Xlib l
> ength error)
> Major opcode of failed request: 41 (X_WarpPointer)
> Serial number of failed request: 98
> Current serial number in output stream: 97
> And the apps is freezing , and i need to kill it brutally.
> Anyone know this issue ??
I had never heard of such problems. Maybe it's a problem with your network
http://www.gotti.org ICQ: 126018723