This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
keyhook is not letting win key or alt-tab in
- From: Nachiketa Sahoo <nsahoo at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 18:24:52 -0500
- Subject: keyhook is not letting win key or alt-tab in
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: Nachiketa Sahoo <nsahoo at gmail dot com>
This email is just a reminder for "ago".
The keyhook option should let the keys like win, alt-tab and menu into
the X session, to the x apps. But, it's not happening.
I am using 22.214.171.124-8 version of Xwin. And I started the XWin using the
following command from the cygwin bash prompt.
XWin.exe -multiwindow -clipboard -keyhook &
Checked the key strokes with xev
Win is not going through, the start menu pops up :P
Alt+tab doesn't go through, alt makes xev dump some symbols, but, tab
doesn't do anything.
menu surprisingly works. I mean sends some event in, xev dumps something :P
I am using a MS natural keyboard - if that matters.
Over to you.