This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
xwin hangs at startup - no xterm display
- From: kumarchi at comcast dot net
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:48:36 +0000
- Subject: xwin hangs at startup - no xterm display
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Further investigation I found that whenever I startup XWin.exe it always has two proceses running and xterm neve comes up.
I used to get the xterm when I killed one of the Xwin processes. Now that method has stopped working also.
Anybody else has teh same problem?