This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: setup.exe hanging
- From: Alexander Gottwald <alexander dot gottwald at s1999 dot tu-chemnitz dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 14:08:35 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: setup.exe hanging
- References: <000301c4ecda$98761e40$6501a8c0@PAVILION>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 28 Dec 2004, Peter Bismuti wrote:
> Whenever I run setup, it always hangs at a point where it says it is 99%
> finished and displays the filename
> no package
> THe "progress" dialog shows that it is in the middle of installing this
> package before hanging.
> Anyone know how to fix this?
Install only base packages first and everything additional later.
http://www.gotti.org ICQ: 126018723