This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
- From: "Peter Bismuti" <bismuti at comcast dot net>
- To: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 04:41:46 -0800
- Subject: setup.exe hanging
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Whenever I run setup, it always hangs at a point where it says it is 99%
finished and displays the filename
THe "progress" dialog shows that it is in the middle of installing this
package before hanging.
Anyone know how to fix this?