This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Cannot Start XFree version 4.4.0
- From: Thomas Dickey <dickey at his dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:09:53 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Cannot Start XFree version 4.4.0
- References: <loom.20041222T075913firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Terrence White wrote:
I have cygwin installed, and now I am installing XFree 4.4.0.
I don't believe you need to run the -configure, since the cygwin X server
does not (unlike the Unix server) contain a variety of loadable drivers.
Thomas E. Dickey