X application crush in korean environment. Korean environment is 'LANG=ko'.

I'm a newbie and korean. A few days ago, I installed cygwin and cygwin-xfree
package. And then, I changed locale 'LANG=ko' for korean. Simply, I executed
xterm.
LANG=ko xterm -e vim

I executed vim to write a document in xterm. When I tried to type any key in
vim, xterm was closed with 'Segmentation fault (core dumped)' message. Even if
I would listen music with xmms. Xmms was closed with 'Segmentation fault' message.

I tested other language environment. below japanese.
LANG=ja xterm -e vim

It works fine.

I don't know what is problem. Is there anybody that saw like this?

I attatched 'cygcheck -s' log file.