This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: default font size
- From: Thomas Dickey <dickey at his dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:50:26 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: default font size
- References: <20041216131435.00003ff5@titan>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Josef Dalcolmo wrote:
the default font size within the xterm, that comes up on the default
installation of Cygwin is tiny. I would generally prefer a larger size.
How do I increase the font size? (there is no XF86Config file any more).
The default font size for xterm is normally the alias "fixed".
That can be set by a resource value (see the manpage).
The available fonts can be listed with xlsfonts.
Thomas E. Dickey