This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: cygwin/x installation issue
- From: Alexander Gottwald <alexander dot gottwald at s1999 dot tu-chemnitz dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:05:32 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: cygwin/x installation issue
- References: <BAY101-F11FAD8DEA4465379CFA00DA6AB0@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004, ZeruelX of Zinj wrote:
> When installing Cygwin, selecting the "xorg-x11-base" package automatically
> selects a bunch of packages that you need. But somehow it doesn't seem to
> select the "X-startup-scripts" package that is also listed as required.
> Without this, you can't start X easily and it is very frustrating to try to
> install Cygwin/X and have it not work until you realize that there is one
> little required package that you didn't install because it wasn't selected
> Can you fix it?
Done. (could take some time until it shows up on the mirrors)
http://www.gotti.org ICQ: 126018723