This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: linux xemacs, cygwin x - make-frame-visible, raise-frame, etc.broken
- From: Alexander Gottwald <alexander dot gottwald at s1999 dot tu-chemnitz dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 20:22:29 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: linux xemacs, cygwin x - make-frame-visible, raise-frame, etc.broken
- References: <41BB4379.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 11 Dec 2004, Bryan M. Kramer wrote:
> The problem is that functions like raise-frame and make-frame-visible
> do not work at all. Am I missing a setting somewhere or is cygwin xwin
This has been already reported but so far no emacs user has come up with
a solution to this problem.
http://www.gotti.org ICQ: 126018723