This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: rxvt starts in background
- From: Alexander Gottwald <alexander dot gottwald at s1999 dot tu-chemnitz dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 11:21:36 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: rxvt starts in background
- References: <loom.20041209T180953firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Bruno Schneidhuber wrote:
> I have a problem with staring a rxvt from a remote machine with DISPLAY set to a
> cygwin-Win-XP-computer. The rxvt starts at the bottom of the windowlist. That
> means, that I can't see the rxvt until I click at the taskbar at the according
> button to make it top of the windowlist.
> Is there a possibiltity to start a remote application at top of the windowlist?
> I start X at the XP-computer as follows:
> run XWin -xkblayout de -multiwindow -clipboard -silent-dup-error
Not that I know of.
http://www.gotti.org ICQ: 126018723