This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
need xterm to log to a file
- From: Al Goodman <eskimoatphx at cox dot net>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:39:27 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: need xterm to log to a file
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On unix, xterm has an option that will enable it to log info typed and displayed
to be logged to a file. I downloaded the xterm source and compiled it. When I
enabled the option via Cntl-mouse-left-click the window hung. Any suggestions
on how to log input and output of an xterm would be appreciated.
btw, I'm using the latest Cygwin.