This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
RE: Starting X on a second monitor - kludge that works
- From: "Earle F. Philhower III" <earle at ziplabel dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 19:16:00 -0800
- Subject: RE: Starting X on a second monitor - kludge that works
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
At 01:18 PM 12/3/2004 +0000, you wrote:
I tried adding -position to a simple xinit session and X
bombs out with the usage command,
$ xinit -- -position 100 100
it doesn't look like these paramters exist
Nope, it doesn't yet. But adding it to XWin.exe should be a snap.
I think I still have CVS access, if I can get the src compiling this
weekend I'll do a commit unless AGO objects...Xwin hit such a high
quality level this year I've not needed to do anything with my
install for ages!
Personally, I'd like to see it as an XLib -geometry format
(xwin -geometry 800x600+1024+0) just for consistency...
-Earle F. Philhower, III
cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel