This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Shared Memory Transport
- From: Kensuke Matsuzaki <zakki at peppermint dot jp>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 08:49:34 +0900
- Subject: Shared Memory Transport
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
I read "Shared memory transport for XFree86".
It didn't improve so much, because unix domain socket is
very fast. But we don't have unix domain socket and we
use inet socket, so I think shared memory transport can
improve Cygwin/X performance.
What do you think?